The press conference of the 8th Session of the 8th Session of the World Confucian Conference was held on the afternoon of September 11 in Jinan.
- China's latest and fastest 'Skytrain' begins trial runs
- Shandong tightens investment regulations on vehicle production, overcapacity industries
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to Shandong
- Shandong Province destroys 206 tonnes of drugs, related materials
- Facial recognition debuts at China's banks
China and Vietnam cemented their special bond of "camaraderie + brotherhood" and agreed to explore new prospects for interconnected interests during a state visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Chinese anti-graft TV drama In the Name of Peoplebecame TV's champion Tuesday night after its first episode pulled in 2.41 percent of total viewers, according to CSM Media Research.
Twitter users were celebrating this week that handles starting with the @ symbol would no longer be counted in their precious 140-character limit.
China's box office revenue stood at 4.5 billion yuan (around $680 million) in July, down 18 percent year on year, the first decrease in five years.
It took the museum staff seven years to count the 1.86 million items in the collection.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai